SITEC 500-DC solar charger is a 40 amp 12/24 voltage Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) photovoltaic (PV) battery charge controller. Through the use of MPPT technology, SITEC 500-DC solar charger can increase charge current up to 30% or more compared to conventional controllers.
Fully automatic temperature compensation of charge voltage is available to further improve charge control and battery performance. The optional battery temperature sensor is built for long term reliability. The sensor element is environmentally sealed and encapsulated into a plastic lug which adheres to directly to the battery terminal and by RJ11 port connect with the unit, and the SITEC 500-DC solar charger also includes an isolated RS232 port for connection to a PC computer for data logging and system monitoring.
The SITEC 500-DC solar charger can easily install in parallel connection, so it also suitable for large system current application condition.
SOLAR CHARGE CONTROLLER SITEC 500-DC
- High converting efficiency up to 97% for minimizing energy loss
- Build-in MPPT tracker for optimizing the power transformation
- Reversed current protection with fuse
- Automatic battery temperature compensation for long-term reliability
- Capable of selecting different charging mode for various type of batteries
- Capable of connecting additional DC load for wider applications
- Three stage charge control system (bulk, absorption, and float mode) with temperature compensation
- LED indicators display charge status in real time
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) topology combined with a multi-stage charge control
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (40°C to 60°C (de-rating))
- Transit Temperature: 25°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C
Compliant with FCC Part 15B
Compliant with UL 1741
Compliant with EN61000-6-1:2001
Compliant with EN61000-6-3:2001
Operating Humidity: 20 to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Non-Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% relative humidity, 38.7°C maximum wet bulb temperature with no cosmetic damage.